GreenIron’s framework for its commitments consists of its policies. These form the basis of the sustainable development strategy that GreenIron uses as a citizen-driven and dedicated company.
Our Policies are:
- Code of Conduct
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policy (HSEQ)
Code of Conduct
As a socially responsible, committed and engaged company, GreenIron must ensure that its activities are conducted in an ethical, sustainable and responsible manner, wherever we are engaged. Therefore, it must be clear that neither corruption nor unethical behavior can ever be tolerated.
As part of this commitment, GreenIron has adopted several policies, including the Anti-Corruption Policy. This policy, together with GreenIron’s core values, aims to further reinforce our zero-tolerance approach to corruption. Not only for our employees but also for our business partners.
This anti-corruption policy is part of this process. It sets out the main principles of our anti-corruption strategy and supports our Code of Conduct efforts. This is to support our employees in their daily activities by providing examples of actions to be taken or not to be taken to act with integrity.
Every employee must ensure that they read, understand and follow our values and our policies. Failure to comply with these policies exposes the employee to disciplinary sanctions.
The fight against corruption is every employee’s business. At GreenIron, we ensure that our company operates in an ethical, sustainable and responsible manner in all the countries in which we operate. Consequently, corruption, in any form, is never tolerated. In order to support this ethical approach, at training of all our employee to what is the GreenIron ethical approach and our policies.
Many national and international anticorruption regulations have been adopted, applying to all companies regardless of their sector of activity, and location. The competent authorities have been active in the fight against corruption and strong cross-border judicial cooperation has developed. Thus, the responsibility of both companies and individuals has been engaged, with a risk of strong sanctions for all.
This Guide sets out the main principles of corruption and influence peddling. It´s intended to assist you in your daily activities.
By adopting this Anticorruption Policy together with our other policies, we reaffirm our zero-tolerance policy towards corruption or any other practices that would be contrary to our Business Ethics. The guide and policy apply to all employees, and those who act alongside us, in our name or on our behalf.
We count on you to respect and promote GreenIrons zero tolerance and to adopt the same business ethics, so that together we act in an ethical, sustainable and responsible manner.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policy
The health safety of employees, whatever their status, of the personnel of outside companies, visitors and people living around our industrial sites is a priority for GreenIron. We aim for zero incidents and with the highest quality. Each employee is trained and the GreenIron team shares the standards of our company wherever we operate.
While recognising that it is impossible to eliminate all health risks, the objective of Green Irons health policy is to control them in order to minimize the frequency and severity of their consequences. GreenIron is committed to detailed and in-depth knowledge of all the hazards related to its activities. It wishes to contribute to the development of knowledge on these subjects, disseminate it and promote dialogue.
Safety is a core value of our company. We are convinced that any accident can be avoided. All our activities require constant attention in order to prevent any accident and not to endanger the health of our employees or that of external parties. GreenIron therefore implements prevention and protection measures to ensure the greatest possible safety at its sites. Everyone is responsible for their own safety first, and for those around them.
Safety is the primary responsibility of every manager in our company.
We must be safety leaders and achieve our goal of zero accidents. This is a key objective of our strategy and the condition for the success of our company.
In line with the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), GreenIron places corporate responsibility at the heart of its development strategy:
- Committed players for all regardless of gender, ethnicity or possibilities
- Responsible economic player
- Committed player for the planet. This is our heart and soul and our commitment.
- Aware of the potential impacts of metallurgical activities on the natural environment, GreenIron considers that its responsibility to implement all necessary means to preserve the environment and the health of populations.
- GreenIron´s environmental responsibility policy is based on three main areas:
- The implementation of efficient environmental and industrial risk management systems at our sites, as well as in its transport and supply chain. Emergency plans and crisis organisations are defined to ensure an effective response in the event of an incident.
- Taking the environmental dimension into account as early as possible in the
design and development of industrial projects, with reference to
national regulations, GreenIrons policies and the international standards of the profession or financers.
- The supply of the metals needed to achieve the energy transition and the development of activities that contribute to the development of a more resource-efficient and circular economy model.
We will consistently provide services and products that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers. We will pursue ever-improving quality through programs that enable each employee to do their job right the first time and every time. We develop our employees and partners together to strive for the highest goals and targets in quality to ensure the impact on our planet.
We invest in the talents of all our employees and capitalise on their diversity to onboard them in the GreenIron development. We want them to become part of a demanding and caring management culture, where people and performance matter, proud and happy to be at the right place at the right time within a GreenIron that is moving forward.
There is real opportunity for mutual development by cross-fertilising experiences and cultures. We are including everybody who is sharing our core business value and committed to saving our planet in every step. We encourage everybody who share our values to join our force.
We want to establish social dialogue as one of the essential levers for the successful transformation of the company and ensure sustainable performance. Close to the field, open to dialogue and determined, we want to be a company that carries the cultural and organizational changes of the company.
In order to serve this vision, GreenIron is dedicated and implementing its policy on several key issues:
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Equal opportunity and diversity
- Developing skills
- Evolving GreenIron’s culture
- Optimising organisational effectiveness
We only collect the data you share when contacting us: i.e. your name, email and phone number. If you show a job or otherwise show us interest, your CV is stored for 12 months. It also applies the data you share when you register online for our newsletter (not yet in use) or any other means of contact that you have requested. If you voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback to our site or if you contact us via any other digital way. Our company only receive data indirectly from the web. We do not share this data with any other third external party. We will store your data for a minimum of time and we will not contact you with any marketing unless you have given us your consent. You have the right at any given time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or to share your data to other members internally within the group.
How we store data?
What are your data protection rights? GreenIron would like to make sure you´re fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request that GreenIron gives you access to copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that GreenIron correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that GreenIron to complete information that you consider being incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that GreenIron erase your personal data. According to GDPR regulations.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that GreenIron restricts the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to GreenIron´s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that GreenIron transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our mail:
- Call us at: +46 8 556 660 60
- Or write to us: info(at)greeniron.se
How do we handle Cookies?
More information on cookies, visit: allaboutcookies.org
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes to our private policy
Welcome to contact us
If you have any questions about GreenIron, our policies, the data we hold on to about you or if you would like to exercise one of our data protection rights, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Call us: +46 8 556 660 60